If you’re attending the 2017 Renewable Energy Buyers Alliance (REBA) Summit, you’ll want to join us for the VERGE 17 Conference and Expo conference as well. To encourage new partnerships and the spread of best practices, the 2017 REBA Summit (September 17-19) and VERGE 17 Conference and Expo (September 19-21) are co-locating at the Santa Clara Convention Center for a week filled with rich networking and deep learning.
Receive $500 off registration with code V17REBA.
VERGE 17 is the leading platform for accelerating the clean economy. VERGE explores emerging technologies and trends through eight, diverse program tracks, including: Renewable Energy Procurement, Distributed Energy Systems, Grid-Scale Power.
Sessions you won’t want to miss:
• Getting from Here to the Utility of the Future — An Industry View
• Interactive Session: What Does It Really Mean to “Procure” Renewable Energy?
• Energy Choices: Should I Stay or Should I Go?
• Red State, Blue State: Cross Party Lessons from Energy Commissioners
• The Corporate Perspective on Community Solar
As a member of the REBA community, you and your colleagues are eligible to receive $500 off registration with code V17REBA. Register here for the VERGE 17 conference.
“I’ve always found attending VERGE to be a valuable use of my limited time. I’m thrilled that the REBA Summit is co-located with VERGE 17 so I can easily attend both.”
— Brian Janous, Director of Energy Strategy, Microsoft